Emergency Preparedness Program Full Implementation Service
- Information gathering, directly from the relevant staff members.
- Facility specific policies and procedures that meet all state and federal requirements.
- Risk assessment/vulnerability analysis
- Creation of a compliant emergency contact list, incorporating the facilities staff, local
vendors, and governmental agencies.
- All necessary agreements ready to be signed.
- Exact instructions on how to train the facility staff, and phone guidance to the facility staff
member who is to be conducting training. All necessary forms will be provided ready to
be signed and implemented.
- Full instructions on the needed drills. Full instructions and forms will be provided.
- Template emails ready to be sent out to local, county and state emergency officials.
Price $899 Payment in full due upon facility’s final approval of the Emergency Preparedness Plan